Happy New Year!
I was putting together my makeup for this post, when I needed something extra under my eyes eyes.. glitter? I released some as a gift a year ago, but haven’t had it in my store for a while.
I thought to myself when I put it on, hey, this is pretty neat. I should release this again.
So, starting now, you can get a pack of eye glitter at my makeup store for 2L.
Here’s the tutorial on the rest of this look:
1. Start with [ a.e.meth ] NY Metallics Eyeshadow in Copper.
2. Add [ a.e.meth ] Cat Eyeliner #7, and tint it to the color of your choice.
3. Layer on Chelle‘s Sheer Earthtones in Aqua.
4. Add [ a.e.meth ] Eye Glitter (Style #1).
5. Add [ a.e.meth ] Cat Eyeliner #5.
6. Lashes, and voila!
The skin I’m wearing is Mother Goose’s Biscuit. Thanks, Plurk, for the tip!