I don’t have much time to pose today, but here’s a skin I’ve been wanting to blog for a while–“Dear Cloud”, which I picked up from Mojo Elan’s store in CP/Switch forever ago. I thought the shading around the mouth was beautiful and endearing, and worth more attention than just being stuck in a little shop corner where no one can notice it.
Is this designer still making skins? I have no clue. They way they rendered it makes me miss painting, though.
As you can see, the skin doesn’t stand up too well to bright lights and enabled shadows, but we can still customize the face:
1. This is what the base skin looks like. No makeup, so she’s ready to go for customization.
2. The first thing to add is some stronger eyebrows. La Malvada Mujer‘s Eyebrow #8 tat will do.
3. Add a nice blush to the face using Chelle’s Tropical Eyeshadow in yellow/pink.
4. Now to redefine the eyes. Use Cheap Makeup‘s Liner + Lashes #5.
5. Add your own prim lashes. Ta-da!
As for the ruffly top, this is part of Pr!tty’s Indie Chic dress. Hair is from Lamb (Say, in Snickers).