If blogging doesn’t kill me, editing pictures will. How do you ladies do it?
First you have to find a nice spot and the right clothes, the right skin, hair, etc.. anyway! Let’s not bog this entry down with negativity. I’m here for a reason.
I want to show you a neat trick I found recently with three of Chelle Cosmetic’s products. See how they’ve transformed this Tres Blah skin?
Let me show you what I’m using:
1. Start with the bare skin of your choice. Stay away from skins with eye makeup already on them, or you’ll look like you’re wearing too much.
2. Add Chelle’s new Dark Shadows pack (I chose the pink shade for this tutorial).
3. Now add Chelle’s Sparkling Eyeshadow (I chose blue).
4. Add on Chelle’s Cat Eyeliner, stick with black if you want your lashes to pop.
5. Add lashes and you’re done!
You can use any type of eyeshadow pack for this job, but the trick is to layer on different eyeshadows and see what effects you get with them. Often times, you can surprise yourself.
Oh, and don’t forget for a nice blush, to pick up my Applecheek Blush pack.
I’m a cute polar bear, y’all.
Suit: Intrigue Co – Polar Bear Pajamas